CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
A contract is made upon acceptance of the booking by Cornish Dream Holidays and is subject to these conditions.
1. The applicant signing the booking form does so on his/her behalf of the other persons named on the booking form as if they were individual contracting parties.
2. The applicants undertake not to do on their own part, or permit to be done by the persons under their control, anything which may in the opinion of Cornish Dream Holidays or Park Management be or become a nuisance, annoyance or in any way interfere with the quiet or general comfort of any guest on the park. Park Management reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation if this occurs.
3. For the comfort of all our guests, ball games are not permitted in the areas between and around accommodation.
4. Only applicants named on the booking form shall be entitled to occupy the accommodation and must not exceed the advertised capacity of the accommodation. Any breach of this condition shall entitle Cornish Dream Holidays or the Park Management to terminate the booking and exclude from the park without refund both the unauthorised persons together with the applicants themselves.
5. Cornish Dream Holidays and Park Management will only accept a maximum of 2 vehicles at the accommodation at any one time. Parties with 3 vehicles or more will need to contact the Park General Manager for agreement before commencement of the holiday. In line with Haven terms and conditions if this decision is contravened or not sought then Park Management reserve the right to terminate the booking and you will be asked to leave, with no refund available. Also no motorcycles, quad bikes, scooters or other such vehicles are allowed on the Park. Due to limited parking space, please check with the Park if you are planning to bring a van or a large commercial vehicle.
6. Neither Cornish Dream Holidays nor the Park Management nor its servants or agents can accept any liability for any death or personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicants or their property during the period that they or any of them are at the holiday park.
7. The deposit shall be £100 per week and is non-refundable. Payment can be made by cheque (payable to Colleen Walker), bank transfer or PayPal but if using PayPal the payment must be made as a gift to avoid any charges being incurred by either party. If this is not possible for any reason then the charges need to be paid by you and not Cornish Dream Holidays.
8. The deposit must accompany the booking form which should be returned within 7 days and acts as a holding fee for the holiday. This is non-refundable if the holiday is cancelled or if the booking form is not completed and returned.
9. All cancellations must be notified in writing. The date of cancellation is the date notification in writing is received by Cornish Dream Holidays or if non payment of the balance 8 weeks to the commencement of the holiday (see condition 10).
10. The balance of the tariff is payable 8 weeks before the commencement of the holiday and failure to make such a payment will be treated by Cornish Dream Holidays as cancellation of the booking.
11. In the event of the holiday being cancelled within 8 weeks of the commencement date of the holiday, the applicants will be liable to Cornish Dream Holidays for the full amount of the holiday cost. However Cornish Dream Holidays will endeavour to recover some of the applicant's payments by reletting the accommodation for the specified period if possible. If entertainment passes have been included then these will not be refunded as these are a separate contract between the applicant and Haven so refunds must be obtained from Haven.
12. Late bookings within 8 weeks of the commencement of the holiday must be paid for in full within 2 days. Bookings made within 14 days of the commencement of the holiday must be paid for in full by bank or building society cheque or money transfer.
13. If the accommodation is not available for whatever reason and suitable alternative accommodation cannot be found for the period which Cornish Dreams Holidays accepted a booking, any remittance paid by the applicant will be refunded in full and will be regarded as full and final settlement in respect of the contract and any other claim whatsoever.
14. Cornish Dream Holidays reserves the right to decline a booking if in its opinion the constitution of that booking party may lead to a situation that could prejudice the enjoyment or safety of other guests or staff.
15. The accommodation must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
16. The accommodation together with the furnishings, fittings, utensils, equipment and other effects provided must be kept in a reasonable condition and left in such a state on departure.
17. An additional £50 refundable deposit is required when paying the final balance to cover any damage or loss of keys. This fee will be used to fund any repairs required after the applicants stay and any remaining funds will be refunded. In the event of an insurance claim being required then the full £50 will be used to cover the excess and not be refunded. Upon satisfactory inspection of the caravan and the keys returned this fee will be refunded in full to the applicant by post within 14 days.
18. No pets or smoking is permitted in the caravan and to comply with site rules, no single sex parties of 3 or more will be permitted. However Cornish Dream Holidays cannot guarantee that pets have not stayed in this caravan so guests booking with animal allergies should be mindful of this.
19. Cornish Dream Holidays will not be held liable for any cancellation or suspension or non availability of any park facilities or entertainment during the period which Cornish Dream Holidays has accepted a booking by the applicant.
20. Cornish Dream Holidays reserves the right to amend its prices at any time.
21. The applicants accept and understand that while every effort has been made to provide accurate information, all descriptions and information provided are typical and not necessarily an exact representation.
22. These terms
and conditions should be read in conjunction with Haven terms and conditions
accessible at: http://www.haven.com/sw/html-includes/en/BookingAssistant/holidayInfo.html#terms
Original Text : Cornish Dream Holidays, Author : Scott and Colleen
Copyright © Cornish Dream Holidays, Inc.